Flame Brake 3I6
FLAME BRAKE 316 is a woven stainless steel, marine grade mesh designed to meet the demanding performance criteria for buildings in bushfire prone areas.
- Zinc coating helps protect against potential corrosion of roofing materials.
- Stainless Steel 316 Marine Grade
- Non Combustible to AS 1530.1-1994
- 9 mm aperture helps keep embers out of gutters and eaves
- Meets the aperture criteria of an Ember Guard. AS 3959-2009
- Tucked selvedge on both sides provides reinforced edge that prevents unraveling of the stainless steel strands
- Available in 3 widths of 250, 500 and 1000mm
- Suitable for Gutter Guard, Valley Guard and Ember Guard