Used to safeguard pipes and cables buried underground from excavation damage, protection mesh provides that extra bit of visual warning and resistance that could prove crucial in the event of a poorly planned excavation. Tapex stocks a quality range that can be customised to meet your specific project requirements. We deliver across Australia so call (02) 9502 6000 or email email@example.com to place your order.
- A high-strength extruded plastic mesh to protect underground cables and pipelines.
- Supplied in up to 80 metre rolls
- Laid in the trench halfway between the pipe or cable and the surface of the backfill
- High impact resistance
- Highly visible colours
- Excellent chemical resistance
- For added safety insurance an underground warning tape can be laid above
- Can be custom printed with your warning message and contact details
- Standard 400mm & 600mm widths, but can be custom made up to 2000mm wide