Wavelay® Detectable Underground Warning Tape
Wavelay® is a detectable underground warning tape incorporating one or two 0.7mm AISI 316 grade stainless steel tracer wires laid in a sinusoidal wave pattern, and laminated between two layers of low density, lead free, virgin grade rot-resistant polyethylene.
We also supply the essential crimping tools and stainless steel crimps necessary for the successful assembly of all joints that ensure a strong, corrosion resistant connection.
Tapex is proud to be one of the leading warning tape suppliers in Australia. To locate your nearest vendor of underground warning tapes please give us a call on (02) 9502 6000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wavelay® wire design allows enhanced detectability and enables the wire to stretch by over 25% before breaking
- Top print guard layer protects the warning message and locks in the tracer wire
- Corrosive resistant stainless steel wire with high tensile strength
- New improved lamination process leaves 40% of the tracer wire exposed to the soil, enhancing its earthing properties to improve surface detection
- 240 rolls to a standard pallet, excellent freight efficiency
- Standard100mm x 250m rolls
- Can be supplied in custom print, custom colours plus on cable drums up to 3km in length
|Wavelay Recycled Water||116782||Lilac|
|Wavelay Portable Water||116812||Green|
|Wavelay Drinking Water||116577||Blue|